- Fair Gaming
- Fun Game Go Casino is a fair and transparent gaming environment to play in. We ensure that all our staff is properly trained and that they are able to maintain a very high standard of gaming practices. A Game History is included in all our games which allows you to see all your previous games once they have concluded. All our games are recorded and monitored to ensure maximum fairness and professionalism. Pitbosses and supervisors are always available should there be any problems at all during one of the games.
- Why Fun Game Go Casino?
- At Fun Game Go Casino we aim to bring you the best live casino experience on the web. Fun Game GoCasino’s mission can be summed up as follows: ‘maximum enjoyment, maximum quality and maximum service. Our live casino has been developed using the latest technologies available to provide a casino which is at once live, interactive and secure. We want our players to be able to enjoy a true casino experience with live dealers and games, without leaving the comfort of their own home.
We uphold the security of all our players and ensure a fair and professional gaming environment with professionally trained casino staff.
We are committed to providing the best service possible at all times. Our service is transparent and customers can easily contact a member of our support team at any time.
- Customer Service
- At Fun Game Go customer satisfaction is valued above everything else. We are dedicated to forming long term relationships with all our customers. With this in mind we have implemented a sophisticated customer support department so that it is always easy for you to contact someone with any queries you may have. There is always someone who is happy to talk with you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have any questions while you are playing the games you can contact the dealer direct through the chat box or by any of the above specifies methods.
- Responsible Gaming
- Fun GAme Go Casino upholds an environment of safe and responsible gaming. In order to maintain that environment it holds regular checks to make sure that.
- All players are over the legal gambling age of 18
- There are measures which allow you to prevent members of your family from gambling
Illegal players are NOT allowed to enter the casino
A code of regulations is followed to manage all gaming
- Sharing Your Information
- We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
- Roulette - Game Rules
- The aim of the roulette game is to predict the winning number that the ball will fall into on the roulette wheel.
The roulette has 37 numbered and coloured slots and is numbered 0-36. number 0 is green and all the rest of the numbers alternate between red and black. You can bet on any number or numbers, on either Red or Black, or on whether the winning number will be Odd or Even.
- The wheel spins in one direction and the ball spins in the opposite direction, when the ball loses momentum it falls onto one of the slots on the wheel.
To place a bet, select an amount by clicking a chip from the chips area and then click on the area of the table you want to bet on. You can make multiple bets and you can undo bets until you are happy with your wager.
- Please note however that there is a time limit for placing bets. The dealer spins the wheel and releases the ball and then announces the winning number. Any wins are distributed automatically.
Players can make 'inside' bets (betting on a number or range of numbers) or 'outside' bets (betting on groups of numbers, colours or odds and evens).
- Here are details of the different bets you can make:
- Straight Up – A bet on an individual number. To make this bet just place your chip on the number you want to bet on. This bet pays 35 to 1.
- Split Bet – A bet on two adjacent numbers. To make this bet just place your chip on the line between two numbers. This bet pays 17 to 1.
- Street – A bet on three adjacent numbers. To make this bet just place your chip at the end of one row of numbers. This bet pays 11 to 1.
- Corner – A bet on four adjacent numbers. To make this bet just place your chip on the corner where four numbers meet. This bet pays 8 to 1.
- Six Line – A bet on six adjacent numbers. To make this bet just place your chip at the end of two rows, at the intersection between them. This bet pays 5 to 1.
- Column – A bet on all numbers in one column. To make this bet just place your chip in one of the boxes at the bottom of a column labelled ‘2 to 1’. This bet pays 2 to 1.
- Dozen – A bet on all numbers in the selected dozen. To make this bet just place your chip in one of the dozen boxes, marked ‘1st dozen’, ‘2nd dozen’ and ‘3rd dozen’. This bet pays 2 to 1.
Red or Black – A bet on either all red or all black numbers. To make this bet just place your chip in the box marked ‘red’ or in the box marked ‘black’. This bet pays 1 to 1.
- Odd or Even – A bet on either all odd or all even numbers. To make this bet just place your chip in the box marked ‘odd’ or in the box marked ‘even’. This bet pays 1 to 1.
Low or High – A bet on either all numbers between 1 and 18 or all numbers between 19 and 36. To make this bet just place your chip in the box marked ‘1-18’ or in the box marked ’19-36’. This bet pays 1 to 1.
- Neighbours – A bet on a number on the wheel plus the two numbers to the left of it and the two numbers to the right of it. To make this bet just place your chip on the Neighbours section of the special bets section. Payouts vary.
Orphans – A bet on all the numbers between the zero section and the tier. This is a five chip bet. To make this bet just place your chip on the ‘Orphans’ section within the special bets section. Payouts vary.
Maximum – A bet on one number including all its splits, corners, streets and six lines all on the table maximum. To make this bet use a ‘Max bet’ chip and place it on one number. Payouts vary.
- Blackjack - Game Rules:
- The aim of the game in Blackjack is to beat the dealer by making a hand which is as close to a value of 21 as possible without going over 21 or ‘busting’. A natural 21 (or the first two cards you are dealt adding up to 21) wins automatically, going over 21 or ‘busting’ means you lose automatically. This version of BlackJack is played with 8 decks of cards.
- First you need to choose your seat at the table. To do so just click on any available seat labelled ‘sit here’. Seats are numbered 1 to 7.
Next you need to place a bet. To do so select a chip from the bank window of the value you want to bet, click on the table and click on ‘confirm’. You will have then placed your bet and can wait for the game to commence
- When the game is ready to start the dealer will deal all players two cards facing upwards and two cards for him/herself; one facing up and one facing down. If you have any questions you can talk to the dealer at any time during the game by using the chat box.
- Kings, Queens and Jacks cards are worth 10 points, Aces can be worth 1 or 11 points and all other cards are worth the number they represent. The highest scoring hand is the ‘Blackjack’ which is the two initial cards adding up to 21 (an ace and a card with a value of ten). A Blackjack wins automatically and pays 3 to 2 on the player’s original bet.
- All the players take turns to act on their hand and can choose to do any of the following:
Stand - not take any more cards
Hit – take another card
Split – if your two cards are of the same value you can split them and play two hands. You must place another bet (of the same value as your original one). You can then play two hands, with one bet on each. Please note that you can only do this once in each game.
Double – double your bet – when deciding to do this you can only take one more card.
- The dealer waits until all players have played their hand and then turns over his/her down facing card. The dealer must keep taking more cards until his/her hand is at a value of 17 or over. (If there initial hand is worth 17 they do not need to take more cards). He will then check everyone’s hands and pay anyone who has a hand closer to 21 than his own hand. If there is a draw between a player’s and the dealer’s hand the game is a ‘push’ and all bets are returned. If the dealer busts, all the other players are paid.
- If the dealer’s face up card is an ace he/she will offer the players Insurance. This is because there is a high probability the dealer will get a BlackJack. The insurance pays out 2/1 if the dealer does indeed get a BlackJack and if not the insurance bet is lost.
- Bacarrat - Game Rules:
- The object of the Baccarat game is to predict whose hand will have a value closer to 9, the banker’s or the player’s, or whether it will be a tie. This game is played with 8 decks of cards.
- Card Value:
Ace has a value of 1.
Kings, Queens, Jacks and tens have a value of 0.
All other cards are worth the value they represent.
If the cards in a hand add up to more than 10, you must subtract 10 to get their true baccarat value. So for example if the hand is a 5 and a 7, it equals 12, so you subtract 10 to get its baccarat value of 2.
If a hand adds up to an 8 or a 9, it is called a natural and no more cards are drawn. If the player and banker have the same hand the game ends in a tie.
To place a bet, select an amount by clicking a chip from the chips area and click on the ‘player’, ‘banker’ or ‘tie’ section of the table. The dealer then deals two cards to the player and two to the banker. If either hand has the value of 8 or 9 no further cards are dealt. Otherwise and depending on the value of each hand the following will take place:
Third Card Rules for the Player:
If the player’s first two cards add up to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 0 the player draws.
If the player’s first two cards add up to 6 or 7 the player stands.
If the player’s first two cards add up to 8 or 9 the player stands.
- Third Card Rules for the Banker:
If the banker’s first two cards add up to 0, 1 or 2 the banker draws.
If the banker’s first two cards add up to 3 the banker draws when the player’s third card is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, or 0 but does NOT draw if the player’s third card is an 8.
If the banker’s first two cards add up to 4 the banker draws when the player’s third card is 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7, but does NOT draw if the player’s third card is 1, 8, 9, or 0.
If the banker’s first two cards add up to 5 the banker draws when the player’s third card is 4, 5, 6 or 7, but does NOT draw if the player’s third card is 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, or 0.
If the banker’s first two cards add up to 6 the banker draws when the player’s third card is 6, or 7, but does NOT draw if the player’s third card is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, or 0.
If the banker’s first two cards add up to 7 the banker stands.
If the banker’s first two cards add up to 8 or 9 the banker stands.
When the player stands on 6 or 7, the Banker must draw on totals of 0,1,2,3,4, and 5, and stand on 6,7,8 and 9.
Winning ‘player’ bets pay 1 to 1, winning ‘banker’ bets pay 19 to 20 and winning ‘tie’ bets pay 8 to 1.
When there is a tie, player and banker bets are not paid or taken.